GENUINE AND UNIQUE PRIVATE TRAVELS TO THE HEART OF MOROCCO
Enjoy the hospitality of the Nomads and share the authentic lifestyle of the Berber on our private tours in Morocco!
We will bring you in touch with the people of the country and we are glad that you can experience their warmth and hospitality. We give great importance to immersing deeply in the culture of the Berbers and nomads of the country in order to provide insights into other traditions and values.
Come and join us on our genuine and unique private travels to the heart of Morocco!
We pick you up at your destination and with us you can dive into a another world. Let yourself be taken care of and experience your individual travel to Morocco as an unforgettable event – go on your journey with Berber Tours! Your individual travel to Morocco with Berber Tours enables you to experience unforgettable moments in a strange and fascinating culture.
Enjoy your private tour in Morocco
Discover with us the Nomadic Berber life and get to know their traditional crafts, hike in a unique natural setting and experience off-road tours through untouched landscapes on our unique private tours.
We introduce our guests on a private tour to the living culture of Berber Nomads in the mountains and the deserts of Morocco. We let them enjoy our hospitality and discover the oriental magic and historical architecture of the Imperial cities.
Individual travels in Morocco according to your own standards
You can follow our travel recommendations or modify them on your own account, combine them or add something to it – we will organize all necessary arrangements according to your wishes and budget. In case you are already travelling in the country and feel the sudden urge for a certain tour, a transfer or a special location – just call us or send an eMail. Within a short time we will be all set up.
We take over the booking and organization of
– overnight stays in genuine Kasbah Hotels, Riads and desert camps
– stays in family houses, nomadic tents and caves
– participation in rural life
– introduction to cooperative projects
– cooking classes of authentic Moroccan food
– courses of binding home accessories with palm leafs
– knotting traditional Berber carpets
– renovating an ancient Kasbah together with village people
– artisanat workshops as pottery and tadelakt classes
– courses of calligraphy
– nature experiences through hiking in the mountains with guides (and donkeys for the luggage)
– trekking tours into the silence of the desert with camels
– off-road trips through the untouched beauty of the hamada by 4×4